Our mission is to provide the highest quality care in all areas of home health care services. Our staff strives to provide seamless, high-quality care that each of us would want our own family to receive. We offer services for any age, condition, or stage in life and our care plan is tailored to the individual’s nursing need.
Who We Are
Optimal HomeCare Services, Inc. is a home health company that provides both skilled and non-skilled services. The company is managed by a team of compassionate healthcare professionals with years of experience in hospital settings, nursing homes, and home health services. We are committed and dedicated to providing a comprehensive and holistic care for our patients/clients.
As a provider of home health care in Park Forest, Illinois, we foster a concern for patients that are homebound. Our services allow the patient to receive skilled nursing care in the confinement and comfort of his or her home.
Our staff provides skilled care under the direction of a physician who develops an individualized plan of care with a focus on restoration and re-hospitalization prevention.
Service Areas Covered
We serve patients in Cook County, Will County, and Kankakee County in Illinois.
We are open from Monday to Friday at 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Our Home Health Care Team include:
- Skilled Nurses (RN, LPN)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Nutritional Counselors
Who We Serve
We serve patients aged 25 and above.
Moreover, home health care is a health care choice for individuals who are medically homebound. As such, we cater our services to:
- Individuals who are recently discharged from the hospital but are not fully recovered.
- Individuals who have a condition that restricts the ability to leave home.
- Individuals that have an illness requiring constant monitoring
- Individuals that are hypertensive, diabetic, on blood thinners, chemotherapy or radiation
- Individuals requiring oxygen therapy, ventilator care, catheter care, and other skilled care.
- Individuals who take numerous medications or need help sorting and managing their medications
For more inquiries, please contact us today.